When you are visiting Virgin Money online you expect to be able to see and understand all the information available. We've designed, built (and written the words for) our websites with accessibility as a key priority.
Accessible content means that you can see, use and understand online information no matter what hardware or software you're using, including web browsers and assistive technologies like screen readers.
If you’re deaf, hard of hearing or have a speech impairment
You can reach us through the National Relay Service. To contact them:
- Telephone Typewriter (TTY), call 133 677
- Speak and Listen (Voice Relay), call 1300 555 727
- NRS Chat (Internet Relay), connect to the NRS website or app.
When you get through, ask to be connected to our Customer Care team on 13 81 51. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The NRS relay officer is present throughout the call to ensure smooth communication, but doesn’t change or interfere with what the parties say.
If English isn’t your first language
If you have limited English and would prefer to speak to us in another language, we can arrange for an interpreter to help you when you call us. The interpreter services are free of charge.
Read about our interpreter services in your preferred language.
- 如果您希望用普通话和我们交流，您拨打我们电话 13 81 51 时我们可以为您安排翻译。
- Nếu quý vị muốn nói chuyện với chúng tôi bằng tiếng Việt, chúng tôi có thể thu xếp thông dịch viên để giúp đỡ khi quý vị gọi điện cho chúng tôi theo số 13 81 51
- إذا كنت تفضّل التحدّث إلينا باللغة العربية فيمكننا التنسيق مع مترجم لمساعدتك عند الاتصال بنا على الرقم 51 81 13
고객이 한국어로 소통하기를 원하는 경우 13 81 51 로 전화하시면, 전화 통역 서비스를 준비해 드릴 수 있습니다.
如果您希望用粵語和我們溝通，我們可以安排一名口譯員在您致電13 81 51 聯絡我們時為您提供幫助。
If you have low vision
If you want to adjust you font size on our website, we recommend using the controls built in to your web browser, as they have a much larger zoom range.
Some tips on how to do this:
- For Internet Explorer or Opera web browser (Windows): You can use the zoom functionality to increase the size of all elements on the screen. Locate the Zoom icon in your toolbar or bottom status bar to change the zoom level.
- For Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox (Windows): Hold down Ctrl key and press ++ to enlarge or -- to reduce, or hold down Ctrl key and scroll with your mouse wheel.
Tips to help you use the site
- For the best possible experience, please ensure you are using the latest version of your chosen web browser.
- We will develop for and test on only the devices, operating systems and browsers specified below.
- Safari on iOS 9/10 – on iPhone 6/7, iPhone 6/7 Plus, iPad
- Google Chrome on Android 5/6/7 – on Nexus 5X/6P, Google Pixel or mid-high end Android device
- Samsung Browser on Android 5/6/7 – on Samsung Galaxy S 6/7
- Latest Microsoft EDGE (Windows)
- Latest Google Chrome (Windows/macOS)
- Latest Mozilla Firefox (Windows/macOS)
- Latest Apple Safari (macOS)