July is the month to treat yourself. To something delicious. Any time. Any day. Anywhere. All thanks to Menulog and Virgin Money.
Hello you. It’s a dull weekday and you’re sitting on the couch, knowing that there’s nothing in the fridge – but making a decision about how to actually get the food feels like it will take more energy than you can muster.
Tell me more
Simply order in with Menulog directly through the Virgin Money app and you’ll score 1,000 bonus Virgin Money Points when you spend over $251. Plus, if you order through the Virgin Money app 4 times throughout the month of July, you’ll earn a $25 Menulog voucher just for you!2 Nice one.
Here are three reasons to order in, plus (an incentivised) reminder to treat yourself to something delicious.
1. Being a MasterChef looks easier on TV
Not everyone can pull off chef whites and flip pancakes behind their back or sautéé, snap, and crackle or [insert other professional chef terms here]. You’re way too busy doing you. You’re way too busy doing you.
2. Ask yourself, should you pay $45 for ingredients to concoct a Pad Thai which will of course, taste nothing like Pad Thai?
There’s the paying for the ingredients, there’s the cooking of the ingredients, there’s the tasting of the ingredients… and there’s the inevitable underwhelm when it just doesn’t taste exactly like your fave Pad Thai.
3. If you leave the house you have to wear pants, and shoes, and see… people.
You deserve to be home, relaxed, comfy, confident, now that the day is done. And besides, you already have your phone in your hand anyway. Extra energy exerted: 0. Number of taste buds satisfied: infinity.
So keep this on your fridge as a reminder.
Be rewarded for ordering-in with 1,000 bonus Virgin Money Points when you shop via the app with your Virgin Money Visa Debit card with Menulog.
Plus, score a $25 Menulog voucher if you make more than 4 orders in the month of July.
Go on, open that Virgin App and click on Menulog to place your order. Your dinner woes will be solved before you know it.
Terms and Conditions.
1. 1,000 Virgin Money Points will be credited to your Virgin Money Rewards Account when you spend a minimum of $25 with Menulog during the offer period. Virgin Money reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Offer expires 31/08/21 AEST. To be eligible for the 1,000 Virgin Money Points, you must access the partner site through the link provided in the Virgin Money app and pay with your Virgin Money Visa Debit card. Orders that are cancelled or refunded will not be eligible for points. Excludes voucher codes, gift cards, cashback and coupon deals.
2. Offer is available from Thursday, 1st July 2021 and expires at midnight on Saturday 31st July 2021. To be eligible for the $25 Menulog voucher, you must make a minimum of 4 (four) settled orders, with a minimum spend of $25 per order. You must click on the Menulog offer link within the Virgin Money app and pay with your Virgin Money Debit Visa card at the checkout. Payments made through platforms such as Afterpay, Zip or PayPal are not eligible. Orders cancelled or refunded will not be eligible. The $25 Menulog voucher will be sent to the email associated with your Virgin Money Visa Go Account and will be sent within 14 days of the end of the campaign period. Voucher only available once per person during the offer period. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, exchanged for any other goods and/or services or redeemed for cash.