What you'll find in this section:
What are the minimum Browser and Operating Systems supported?
NOTE: We do not recommend that you download beta versions since they are experimental and may undergo significant changes before they’re released. For more information click here.
How to register for an online account
Setting up your Virgin Money Online account is easy. Once you’ve received your card, have your mobile phone handy and go to my.virginmoney.com.au and click on the 'First time here? REGISTER' button.
Then click on the Credit Card Icon and follow the steps, complete the required information then enter a One Time PIN which we'll send to the mobile number you advised us during your application. You'll be up and running in minutes.
If you need to change your mobile number please call our Customer Care team on 13 37 39 and they'll assist you, it's important to know that should you wish to change your mobile number during the set up process you will not be able to set up your online account for 3 days as we do impose a security freeze to the account.
If you’re an Additional Cardholder we’ll need to have your mobile number on file prior to you being able to set up your online account. Give our Customer Care Team a call on 13 37 39 and once we have your mobile number listed, you can then go ahead and set up your online account as shown above.
See more FAQ's on how to complete transactions in your online account.
Access your account by phone
If you can't get online or would prefer our telephone service just give us a call on
13 37 39, have your Telephone PIN (TPIN) handy and just follow the prompts to set up your access.
It's quick and easy and from then on your account is only a phone call away. If you forget your Telephone PIN or would like a new one issued, just give us a call on 13 37 39 and one of our customer care team members will get this sorted for you.
Upload your documents online
You can submit forms and requests quickly and securely using Virgin Money Online Document Upload. How this works
What can be managed online
Here’s a list of some of the transactions you can manage online:
- View account details and activity
- Set up or change your ATM PIN
- Download account activity
- View up to 2 years of statements
- Update your statement preferences
- Pay bills via BPAY
- Update your contact details
- View and accept any customer offers
- View your rewards activity
- Change your user id or password
See more FAQ’s on how to make the most of your online account.
Set up or change your ATM PIN
Just follow these steps:
- Sign in to Virgin Money Online and go to: Services > My Profile > Change ATM PIN.
Enter your One-Time PIN (OTP) (if required)
- On the Change ATM PIN page, enter your new ATM PIN in the field provided, then re-enter it again to confirm
- Click 'Change PIN' to validate.
To change your PIN, you don't need to know your current PIN.
The fastest and easiest way to set up your PIN is online, however if you're not able to do it online, just give our Customer Care Team a call on 13 37 39 and they will be able to send one out to you in the mail. It will take between 5 -7 business days to arrive to you. Please note, you can only change your PIN online.
If you have Additional Cardholders they’ll need to set up their own Virgin Money Online account. To do this we will need to have their mobile number on file, so give our Customer Care Team a call on 13 37 39. Once we have their mobile number listed, they can then go ahead and set up their online account using their card details and then set up or change their ATM PIN.
- Sign in to Virgin Money Online and go to: Services > My Profile > Change ATM PIN.
Updating your contact details
It's really important to keep us up to date with your contact details, especially your email address as this is where we'll send your monthly card statement and also any other important information relating to your accounts.
The good news is it's easy to do. Log into Virgin Money Online and go to: Services > My Profile > My Contact Details, and make the required changes, or just give our Customer Care Team a call on 13 37 39, they're available 24/7.
If you’ve requested online statements, your statement is now delivered straight to your inbox each month in the form of an eStatement, there’s no need to log in to view it. You will be required to enter a password to view your eStatement as it is sent as an encrypted PDF attachment.
A copy of the statement will also be stored within your online account for up to 2 years. Your statement will include all the information you need to know for the last month of activity, such as your Closing Balance and the Minimum Payment Due.
You can change your statement preferences and your statement password by logging into your online account, then go to: Services > My Profile > e-Statements and e-Notices > Register/Manage your eStatement & eNotice then follow the prompts.
For details on how to read your statement, you can view the statement guide here.
Paying bills with BPAY
It’s important to know that not all billers accept bill payments via credit card using BPAY. As a general rule if a biller charges a surcharge for credit card payments, then BPAY is not allowed.
You can check if your biller accepts credit card payments via BPAY at bpay.com.au. Find your biller then check what payment methods they accept.
If your biller does accept credit card BPAY payments, then log into your Virgin Money Online account and head to the Payments and Transfers section.
To pay your bill, select 'Payments & Transfers' then 'Make Payment / Transfer', and select 'Ad-Hoc Bill Payment' from the drop down menu. Then click on SEARCH to enter the Biller and Reference codes as detailed on your bill and confirm the transaction.
If you have billers you'd like to pay off regularly via BPAY with your credit card, you can add the biller to your frequent biller list.
BPAY payments are not eligible to earn Velocity Points10
Managing your Velocity Points
As a Velocity Member, the Velocity Points you earn10 on your Virgin Australia Velocity Flyer or High Flyer Credit Card through day to day spending will be sent to your Velocity Frequent Flyer Account at the end of each statement period. If you’d like to find out how many Velocity Points you’ve earned for that month, you can either:
- Log into Virgin Money Online at my.virginmoney.com.au, then go to: Rewards and Offers > Rewards History where you can see the points we have sent to your Velocity account.
- View your Velocity Account at velocityfrequentflyer.com by logging in with your Velocity Membership Number
- Velocity points transferred from your card account will show in your Velocity account 2 business days after the transfer date.
Adding or changing your Velocity Membership Number
If you need to let us know your Velocity Membership Number, just sign into your Virgin Money Online Account and go to: Rewards and Offers > Rewards Home > Modify Details and follow the prompts.
If you need to make a change to your Velocity Membership details, you'll need to go to the Velocity Frequent Flyer website at velocityfrequentflyer.com and log into your Velocity Account with your Velocity Membership Number or give them a call on 13 18 75. If you haven't joined Velocity, don't worry it's not too late. Head to velocityfrequentflyer.com fill in the application form, then either log into your Virgin Money Online account or call us to let us know your new Velocity Membership Number.
Request an additional card
With your Virgin Credit Card you can have up to 4 Additional Cardholders linked to your account. It’s a convenient way of making sure your family share the benefits of the Virgin Credit Card.
We give Additional Cardholders their own card, any transactions made using these cards will be listed separately on your card statement, so you can easily keep track of who’s spending what. It’s important to know that Additional Cardholders must be aged over 16 and the primary cardholder is responsible for each Additional Cardholders’ transactions.
To request an additional card, log into your Virgin Money Online account, then go to: Services > Card Services > Apply for new card
How to stay safe online
Before you sign in
- Protect your computer and information with some easy-to-use tools such as firewall programs, email filters, anti-virus software and spyware filters
- Review your statements as soon as you get them and let us know right away if you notice anything suspicious or unexpected
- We'll never send you emails containing links. It's important you never click on any links to Virgin Money Online from an email
- Always sign in by typing my.virginmoney.com.au into your browser.
While you're signed in
- Before you submit any information through a website, look for the "padlock" icon on your browser's status bar, or check that the website address starts with https:// and not just http://. This means your information is in a secured session
- If you notice a discrepancy in the date or time of your last sign in, let us know immediately. Give us a call on 13 37 39, or +61 2 8288 2222 if you're outside Australia (Your sign in information is at the top of the after you sign in.)
- Misspelled words either in the email message or within the website may signal a potential scam
- Always exit Virgin Money Online by clicking on the Sign Off option, don't just close your browser
We'll never send you emails asking you to verify your personal or account information. If you receive any emails asking for your details, don't reply to them. If you suspect your account has been compromised in any way, call us immediately on 13 37 39, or if you are overseas, so that this call is at no cost to you, please call us reverse charges via the operator in the country you’re travelling in, then +61 2 8288 2222.
Take charge of your Virgin Money credit card wherever you are, with the Virgin Money app. Check your balance, credit card statement information including minimum payment and due date, and pay bills, all on the go.